DONATE YOUR FASHION ITEMS
‘It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.’ Mother Theresa. Since time immemorial, we’ve donated unwanted items to the less fortunate. Giving is a form of receiving, in this case it’s also a way to be sustainable!
- 1. Donate to a trusted institution who will get your clothes into the right hands.
- 2. Donate to a thrift store that sells for a noble cause.
- 3. Donate to a local charity and contribute to your own neighbourhood.
- 4. Donate unusable garments to recycling centres.
- 5. Donate directly to individuals who are less fortunate than you.